14 January 2008

Perfect Sunday

Yesterday labelga and I had a leisurely afternoon at a well kept secret, which I will nevertheless share with you: Sauna O. It's a small scale, cosy sauna with beautiful interior decoration.
One of the things I really enjoy there is having a cup of tea by the fireplace.

Then we set off home, where a gentleman opened a bottle of bubbles for us.

Meanwhile, the preparations for a great dinner, started in the morning, were finished: chicken broth and tamarind-coated duck, with a side dish of black beans.

And again there was this leftover Sunday pie, which I really shouldn't eat but couldn't resist.

That was just a perfect Sunday. Thanks labelga for the glorious food!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you posted O! You rascal ;-) I like the gentleman's hand!

Oleandri said...

I told you I was going to do a bit of PR ;-) And I worked out how to show the labels, thanx!

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't divulge our next rendez-vous with B ;-)